The Department of Polymer and Process Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee invites ONLINE applications from prospective, highly motivated, outstanding candidates for multiple faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (AP).
- Positions are open in all Fundamental and Advance research areas of Polymer Engineering/Chemical Engineering areas
- Thrust Areas: Polymer Physics, Polymer Rheology, Polymer Colloids, Polymer Membranes, Molecular Simulation, Novel Polymer synthesis, etc.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and overseas citizens of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply
- Foreign nationals (i.e., persons not having Indian Passport, PIO/OCI cards) are strongly encouraged to apply for faculty positions. Foreign nationals can be offered contractual position for five years
In addition to salary and all other allowances admissible as per Institute rules, the following special perks are given to newly appointed faculty member:
- An additional fellowship of Rs. 30,000/- per month for a period of 3 years for the new faculty members joining the institute as Assistant Professors
- Faculty Initiation Grant (FIG) of upto Rs. 20 Lacs
- An additional amount of Rs. 2 Lacs for the purchase of Laptop/Printer, etc.
For any queries/clarifications, the prospective candidate may contact to the following:
- Convener, Department Faculty Search Committee (DFSC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head, Department of Polymer and Process Engineering: email@example.com